Wednesday, August 13, 2008

He's back to school....

Another year has begun....this year is going to be "the real deal" so to speak ;)
Homework EVERY night and lots and lots of learning......I am excited to see whats to come in this new year.
He did great on his first day....he makes it so easy on us! I am very fortunate that he has no problem making friends and being around ppl. Their were about 4 or 5 kids in his class that were crying and not wanting their parents to leave....I don't know how I would handle it if Dawson was like that. Im sure my day will come though (Avery is a different story).
Also wanted to share some more pictures of Myles....couple of my favorites

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

amanda! These are so great of Myles!!! look how big dawson is getting! dang! xo we need our time...

Loving My Life said...

Awe my man Myles I love them!! I know you took more then that come on share!! Dawson looks so cute!! I am glad he had a great first day!