Monday, July 28, 2008

Catching up....

So, I know it was like 2 weeks ago but, we did get go to the "raising sand " concert.
Allison Krauss was amazing (as usual) and Robert Plant...well...lets just say Led Zeppelin...need I say more
Us at the concert....
Moving on to some other things we have been doing.... I took the kids to this public water park as you can see, they had a great time!


Not a whole lot going on just having to stay home more since we are getting our upstairs finished....which should be done by the end of this week...wooohooo!!

4 comments:

Perry, Misty & Madison said...

Let us know when it is finished. We will come over and break it in. Hope to see you soon.

Perry, Misty & Madison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Candi said...

Amanda your so pretty! Is that your husband?

amanda persinger said...

Awwwe...thank you...so are you!
Everyone always said you, your sister and I could be triplets : )

Oh...and yes, that's my hubby