Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Summer Fun 2013....



 

this was for my birthday. Eddie surprised with a canoeing day out on the lake. It was the best day!!!




Dawson played on his first travel team this summer. It was a good year. I love watching my boy play baseball.
 
both kids had several sleepovers this Summer. They get so excited when they have their friends over....




Sweet treats is a must for a good Summer ; )



 you can't end your Summer without seeing a drive-in movie either.... 


this was probably Avery's favorite night of the whole Summer... Kids Karaoke night. If you know my Avery, you know she LOVES to sing.



Well that is just a quick glimpse into what our Summer looked like. I am Sad to see it end so soon. I love having my kids home..... on fun days, lazy days, board days, any day.  I like knowing that they are safe, here with me.

Now it is time to mentally prepare myself and get ready for a new school year!

Verse: Proverbs 22:6

No comments: