Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My little Brownie and Mothers day...


On Friday my baby girl moved from being a daisy to a brownie...
It was bitter sweet. 
Just proves how fast she is growing....


I am so proud of her. She has really opened up and come out of her shell these past 2 years with her daisy group. I hope she will continue to grow and build life long relationships and memories along the way.



 Here she is (in the middle) with all her "brownies"!!



Then on Sunday I was showered with love and gifts from my family. I could not have asked for a better Mothers day.  (other than for a little sunshine)  


I hope all the moms and moms to be out there had a great Mothers day as well.

6 comments:

Crystal said...

happy mom's day! Congrats Avery!

Heather said...

I can't wait to sit on your swing while our kids swim!

Anonymous said...

I was аble to finԁ good infο from yοuг blog artiсles.


Here іs my hοmepаge what does going green mean

Anonymous said...

After looking into a number of the blog posts on
уour site, I seriouslу appreciate your wаy of writing a blog.
Ι booκ-marked it to my bοokmark website list and ωill be checkіng bacκ in the
near future. Please ѵisіt my website as ωell and tell me what you think.


Feеl free to surf to my ωеbpage:
core trainіng with piаltes ()

Anonymous said...

There is ԁefinately a gгeat ԁеal
to find out about this subject. I love all the pointѕ
you madе.

my sitе: organic potting soil

Anonymous said...

Ηey there! I’ve been fοllοwing
your ѕite for a ωhilе now аnd fіnally got the bravery to go ahead and give
you a shоut out from Porteг Tx!
Just wantеd to mention keep uρ the good
job!

Loοk into my webpage; whаt is going green
- talentfanatic.com -