Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fathers Day Breakfast.....

Just wanted to share a little something I put together for Fathers Day.
I love looking at all the party blogs and try to think of reasons to have a party myself so I can replicate all those pretty decorations ; )
So, what better reason then on..... Fathers Day!

I know it's not "hostess with the mostess" worthy but, It was pretty good for me considering I threw together last minute and only used what I had laying around the house.

I used a basket as my stand for the trophy, which I spray painted from gold to metal (thanks mom) I put some white beans inside it to hold my flags. I made them from Popsicle sticks and craft paper. For the banner I already had some cut out from a previous banner I made and just painted the letters on from stamps.
I made our favorite breakfast casserole, blueberry muffins, and fresh fruit.
Most importantly, he was surprised and loved it!
So there you have it....Our Fathers Day Breakfast!


Next Post: old shutters

3 comments:

Tammi said...

Amanda..You are Fabulous~!! You come up with more cute ideas every day!! I'm sure Eddie loved it..what a great mother and WIFE!! Love you!

hapi said...

Hi amanda persinger, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

HatchWife said...

What a cute idea!