Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Birthday fun & Summer Jar...

I feel so lucky....



to have these two sweeties to celebrate my birthday with....





to have a hubby who (once again) out does himself  with the surprises.
he even made the card like a scrapbook page for me ... so cute!
I could not have asked for a better birthday!


So besides having a great birthday, I wanted to share our "Summer fun" jar with you.
I found this jar at GW and just embellished it a bit. I also made the paper match the outside.  The jar is filled with fun activities to get our day started. Some are big like, roller skating or pump it up, and some are small like, go on a bike ride or play in sprinkler. That's the fun of it, what ever they pick that's what we have to do that day.


They get so excited picking something from the jar and sometimes it's not exactly what they want but, like I said that's the fun of it.
 No matter what we always have "something" to do that day : )

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Happy Late Birthday Wishes To You! Eddie is a jewel! Tell him DJ says hi and we send our love to you guys.

Heather said...

Awww..how cute!! Good job Eddie!! That's awesome! Cute pics too.