Thursday, May 26, 2011

{ Teacher Gifts }

I know it's such a cliche but.... this school year has flown by!!

Which means it's time to start thinking of what to get your child's teachers for all they have done for them throughout the year.

I am amazed daily at how much Avery has learned. We have been blessed to have two amazing teachers for her first year of school.




I know for some of you school is already out but, for those of you who are still in (like us) I want to share some ideas with you.

We gave our teachers these flowers on appreciation day. They were wraped in burlap with ribbon tied around and added a cute printable that said "thank you for helping Avery bloom".
You can find HERE

Last year we did the CRAYON MONOGRAM



For Dawson's first grade teacher I made this book out of scrapbook paper. He was able to write things about having her as a teacher and I left areas for him to draw pictures. You can read about it HERE

And here are some other ideas I came across that would be cute:
Well there you go...I hope this helps.
Feel free to link up any other ideas in the comments.





Somewhat Simple

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Love the gerbers with the burlap and that crayon wreath is adorable!

Tammi said...

YOU are AMAZING~!! I know I keep saying it, but you continue to be more and more amazing every day dear daughter!

Heather said...

Awww...You're so sweet.
My heart did a little skip beat! :)

Katie said...

I love that crayon wreath - wish I had a teacher! :)