Tuesday, June 29, 2010

{PW wannabe...}

Ok...most of you know who PW is and if you don't ....well....where have you been ; )  jk!


I know I have posted THIS recipe before BUT let's face it ; if your like me...you won't even look at a recipe if it doesn't have a picture.

So...in my attempt to get you to try this recipe, I have broke it down for you "PW" style  (hee!)

First of all... I love this dip SO much and make it all the time.
 I found it in bhg magazine a few years ago and tweaked the recipe just a bit.

Layered Greek dip.....

 
after you mix the cream cheese with Italian seasoning ...you layer the hummus dip on top


here's where added my own touch to it.
I add all the veggies and cheese in a bowl and toss them with
fresh lemon juice and
EVOO.
fyi: this makes a great salad topper too ; )
once you add the last layer of veggie mix...
you  can
dig in!
recipe: here
Let me know if you try it...I promise you'll love it!

link to more great recipes @ Tasty Tuesdays

9 comments:

Heather said...

That looks very good! I think I WILL try it! thanks.

Dawn said...

Oh, my!!! I will definitely be trying this! And, I'm posting your link to my facebook page for all my friends.

I have a cooking club and this will definitely have to be shared!

Marilyn said...

DeeeLish!

Marissa said...

following from Tuesday tag-along...this recipe looks DELISH, can't wait to try it!

Tanyia said...

that dip looks really yummy!

Im a new follower from Tag Along Tuesdays! :) Glad to be here.

alicia said...

So glad we connected. You have a beautiful place over here. Thanks for sharing your yummy dip and linkin up. Come back and share anytime. I'd love it.

alicia @ a beautiful mess

Courtney said...

OH. YUM. Will definitely make this. Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

That looks so good! You made me want to make it with your pictures LOL :) Visiting you from Tasty Tuesdays! I'm your new follower too!

Candi said...

that looks so good! I'm going to try it! And BTW i LOVE PW. I've tried at least 10 of her recipes and never gotten a bad one!