Friday, June 07, 2013

Insta-Friday....


 lunch and a sweet treat before the race at : burger-up and las-Paletas



ready for their race....




 my beautiful princess ready for the daddy daughter dance



 farm day field trip with my girl



 a fun night out celebrating a sweet friends birthday: jeni's splendid ice cream


 making smores using our new fire pit....



 
 Memorial Day celebration with our family....



 my baby boy graduated from elementary school...



 last day of school for these two and last day to be at the same school until high school...



 trying out a new treat from my pins



me and little girl on our way to the movies to see epic...



Hope everyone is enjoying their Summer so far. The kids are doing a daily Summer jar and a weekly Summer jar this year. Today they pulled "visit a new park" next week they will get to pull from the weekly jar and that will be something "big"we get to do sometime during the week.

It's my Birthday weekend....I will be ((( 33 )))!!  Going to spend it watching my boy play baseball and hoping to have a nice relaxing day by the pool with my family..... next week we're off to camp.


linking up at: liferearranged

2 comments:

Natalie Jane said...

I love your fire pit. Wow!

Happy Birthday :)

Stopping by with insta-Friday!
http://www.nataliessentiments.com/2013/06/instafriday-38.html

Heather said...

You blogged!!
Thaaaaaank you!
You're making me all sad with D's graduation talk. He looks so much older....but not as old as you look! LOL J/K!