Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tasty Tuesday: Crockpot Baked Potato Soup



This soup is so good and so easy. I found the recipe HERE. I have made this several times and it seems to just get better and better each time. I love being able to throw everything in the crock pot and serve a meal with little or no mess. With this soup all you need is your topping of choice....and your good to go!

I will include the recipe for your convenience:


  • 1 bag of frozen hash browns (I used shredded)
  • 3 cans of chicken broth
  • 1 can cream of chicken
  • 1 block of cream cheese (regular)
  • 1 small onion (chopped)
  • salt and pepper 
put everything in crock pot except cream cheese and cook 4-6 hr on high. Mix cream cheese in about 1 hour before serving. Cook until thoroughly melted. Serve with you favorite toppings. I loaded mine up like I would a loaded baked potato. 

No comments: