Tuesday, January 08, 2013

The Smokies and New Years....

The day after Christmas we packed up and headed to Gatlinburg like we did LAST YEAR.

We had high expectations to do all this stuff that we didn't get to do last year. 

Unfortunately, as soon as we got there my sweet girl got a horrible stomach bug.

It lasted the whole trip... and some!

Despiste her being sick we made the most of it and had a good time.



Our view at the cabin was amazing. 

My favorite part was going to the park. 

I could have spent the entire trip in there.

I can't wait to go back in the spring so we can do just that.

Then on New Years Eve we celebrated at our house just the four of us.

Avery still wasn't fully recovered from being sick and I felt like I was starting to get it (which I did)

Avery always likes to decorate the house anytime we have a party or celebration.

So we did a little decorating and I got everything ready for us.

food, drinks, games, just dance

Then I passed out.... before the New Year.





Oh well.

Hopefully that will be the last of any illnesses for the rest of this year.

I wish everyone a happy, healthy 2013!

No comments: