Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Halloween Re-cap......

Hope everyone had a happy and safe Halloween.

I had two "scaries" this year. It took a lot of convincing, but they got their way.....




my little poser...


My little boy wanted to be scream So bad and apparently that was "the thing" to be this year for the boys.

Funny because, he will Never get to watch the movie!!

and of course this little one had to be something scary too......just like her brother.

........more scary trick-or-treating ; )

and all that candy they got for me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awe, they look so good. I love how he wants to dresss but like the sream guy but won't watch the movie. Sounds like me!

I love your yard decor. I hope to get that creative when we have kids. Thats what makes holiday fun!

I had a blast giving out candy to all the costumes last night. I think I had more fun than the kids.