Monday, August 22, 2011

Organizing binge..

I don't know about you, but there are so many areas in, not only my house, but my life right now that need some major organizing!!

When the kids started back to school I told myself I was going to spend my days..getting organized!
They are going on their 4th week now and I am almost done  have not started. (wish I didn't have to cross that one out).

However, I have took some time to do some research on how to get started and gather up some inspiration....

and wanted to share with you!

Here are a couple of my favorite organizing blogs I stumbled upon:




and


Go check them out! They all are full of great tips and inspiration!

Now I want to share some of my (pin)spiration :






 I am going to challenge myself to "get it done" by posting my progress along the way.

I am hoping this way I will be held "accountable" to finish!

Do you have an area that needs organizing?

Or maybe you have some great organizing tips or resources?

I would love to know!

1 comment:

Heather said...

You know I would love to help you! Just call me.