Monday, December 27, 2010

{the persinger christmas....}

....in review :

(I'll let most of the pictures speak for themselves)




decorating for Christmas is my favorite.... I'm always sad to start taking everything down



 I couldn't keep enough hot chocolate in the house....they wanted some everyday


 homemade yummy treats.....

 Avery had to inform me that the elves made and sent her her doll....love that sweet innocence



 every year I make a big breakfast for us on Christmas morning


  the best part .... we had a beautiful white Christmas....



3 comments:

Michelle @ Ten June said...

beautiful pictures!!! happy holidays to you!!

Heather said...

Awww.. I love that picture of Avery opening her doll. So cute. You should scrap that sometime. ;)

Val said...

Girl, I'am loving these photo's!!! Did you get a new camera??? ; ))