Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Where to begin....

let's start with....how do I have (( both )) kids in school?!!? I am still trying to figure that out???

I mean.... it seems just like yesterday I was giving birth to these two!!

Now I am sending one to ((3rd)) grade and the other to ((kindergarten))!!

I'm not going to say it has been easy to see my baby girl start school.

However, it could have been harder had she not liked it!

Here she is all dressed up, ready and excited to go!
Of course we have to show up to school in fashion....with monogrammed "girly" backpack and lunch box : )

and here they are going to school "together" for the first time.

Awwe...so many emotions, thoughts, worries, anxiousness, all running through my head.

I just have to remember....

they are in Gods hands....and the rest will be okay...

Psalm 91:11 "For he orders his angles to protect you wherever you go" (NLT)

5 comments:

Jami Balmet said...

aaw she looks adorable!! So styling!!

EllensCreativePassage said...

Cute kids...it is hard when they leave for school that first time!

Hannah said...

They look so cute! I know I will cry like a baby when my oldest starts school! LOL

Katie said...

They are so stinkin cute!!

Tammi said...

I still can't believe how fast time goes by...it was only yesterday that YOU were in Kindergarten!!