Sunday, May 30, 2010

Movie Night...

This is WAY over do but, better late than never ; )

We have really been slacking on the movie nights. Hopefully we can get back in full swing now that the kids are out for Summer.

Anyhow.... this movie night "treat" was inspired by THIS  who also inspired me to start family movie nights.

Go check all HER super creative ideas out!

For our treat, instead of a cupcake I went the easy ( and fast) way out and dressed up a scoop of ice cream .... they LOVED it : )
OK...So on to the movie ....

First of all I was NOT crazy about this movie! Surprisingly, the kids liked it and somehow it held their attention the whole time ( if you have seen the movie, you know what I'm talking about).
So, there was our movie night.
Now go and start your own
Family Movie Night!!

1 comment:

MeMe said...

I love the treats!! I love it when you have Movie Night and everything that goes with it!! You are such an amazing mother!!