Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Coming to an end....

School, dance, and baseball it's all coming to an end BUT, that means awards, recitals, parties, and end of year programs.

It's almost impossible to keep up with it all ! That brings me to why I have been neglecting my blog...I simply don't have the time!

In fact while I am typing this now I have Mountains of laundry to fold, a kitchen that needs to be cleaned, more clothes to wash, I could go on and on.... Ughhhh. It is never ending!

However, I thought I would update real quick with some pictures....



Dawson at his AR (accelerated reader) awards

baseball,

baseball,

and more baseball...

That's all......for now ;~)

3 comments:

brandy said...

Nice to see your "atleast", still alive..LOL :)

Tammi said...

Oh! I love those pictures! and my sweet babies!!

Loving My Life said...

Its bitter sweet isn't it? Glad that your not going to be so busy but sad that the kids are getting so much bigger!