Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Going to Church......

Going to church as a child is a very fond memory of mine. Church has always been apart of my life...I'm not saying that I was always there, but I have been there enough for it to make an impact on my life.

Today, church for me is different from the church growing up. The music, the people, the sermons, the atmosphere. It is not like it used to be....for me. Don't get me wrong, I made the change. However, I can't forget where I came from...so to speak.

This song reminds me of those childhood days of going to church with my Grandma...I love it so much AND it dosen't hurt that Allison Krauss and Gillian Welch are singing it.

You can listen to it HERE

3 comments:

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan {ShabbyBlogs} said...

Thanks for stopping by my site! Your blog looks fantastic! I can't get over how BEAUTIFUL your photos are! Just lovely. :)

Crystal said...

That song hits home with me also, such a good feeling. Reminds me of my childhood, too. Thanks for sharing.