Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Pierced...

Avery got her ears pierced today for her birthday!!!


She got little dimond flower earings with her birth stone in the middle.
They are so cute! She was so brave and did not even cry. I was not suprised though b/c she had been asking to get her ears pierced and was so excited. We had them done at Libby Lu....which I think made a better experince. I see us having a party there in our near future....Avery loved it! Here is the link to http://www.clublibbylu.com/.






Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Loving My Life said...

OH No why did you do that? Uncle Shane is going to be so mad!!! They are cute but didn't it hurt her? I just can't do it until she tells me that she wants them. I cried like a baby when I had them done and I was 14!!!! Ok Where are the new house pictures at? You know it's going to snow this weekend don't you?